Job Title: Project Manager
Position ID: 173853
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Rodarmer is an exciting growth-oriented company, dedicated to providing mission-critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Rodarmer offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
Rodarmer is currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This direct employment opportunity is full-time in the metro Washington DC area.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree. Education in science or experience in scientific laboratory setting preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in project/program management.
- Active PMP certification
- Experience using current PM software such as Jira, Confluence, MS Project and OmniPlan.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and function independently with minimal supervision.
- Needs to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of one or more projects of a highly complex but related nature.
- Responsible for the financial management and reporting of the project..
- Manage and maintain contractor interface with senior levels of the customer's organization.
- Organize, direct and manage all aspects of contract operational support functions for multiple projects.
- Manage teams of contractors at multiple locations.
- Identify resources required and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of product deadlines.
- Maintain familiarity with project scope, objectives and team member functions to effectively coordinate team activities.
Please attach your resume and other relevant information.
Rodarmer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.